Have you heard about our Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a secure website designed for you, the patient, to have access to your medical information.
About the Portal
Once you are signed up for the portal you will have access to the following things:
- View all your lab results, once they have been reviewed by your physician.
- Book and cancel appointments. Please note if the reason you are booking your appointment for is not in the drop down menu, you will have to call the clinic in order to book your appointment.
- View your medical history, including but not limited to; prescriptions, health conditions, vaccinations.
- Print off lab requisitions, sick notes, and other documents (diagnostic imaging, consults, etc.) that your physician has posted to the portal for you.
- Send non-urgent messages to your physician, and receive messages from your physician.
You can add other family members to the portal under yourself. Anyone 15 years of age or older will have to sign a consent form before access to the portal can be given. However, you cannot book for another person under your name. If the person you are booking the appointment for is not on the portal you need to call reception.
If you are interested in signing up for the portal, please contact our reception staff at 403-887-2224, or stop at the front desk the next time you are in the clinic.
Patient Portal Tips
- Add the patient portal link to your web browser bookmarks so you can easily access the website going forward. If you cannot do that please click on the link above.
- While you can set yourself up on the portal on a mobile device, it is recommended to sign up on a computer as you are required to enter a significant amount of information.
- If you forget your username, please contact reception to help you. They have the ability to look up your user name; however, they cannot look up your password.
- If you enter 5 times, you receive the following message: “For your security, access to your Patient Portal account has been temporarily suspended due to too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again later.” You cannot login again for one hour. If you wait the hour and you still cannot login, contact the clinic as you may have locked your portal and we will have to unlock it for you.
- Your health information displays by default. Available Profiles are set up by the clinic. If you wish to view health information for a relation that is not listed, you must receive consent from the patient and request access form the clinic. The clinic will have the proper consent forms that must be signed to allow access.
- If your contact information is out of date, please contact the clinic to inform them of the change. You cannot edit your personal information in the Patient Portal.
- When booking an appointment after you have selected the date, time and reason for the appointment, please make sure to click the green book it button. If you do not click this button the computer will not save the appointment. You can add this appointment to your personal calendar through the Patient Portal.
- You cannot book appointments that are not in the drop-down menu options. Certain appointments such as 12 week prenatal, 1 & 6 week postnatal, Complete Physical, Drivers Medical, Mental Health, Biopsies, etc. need to be booked with reception as they may require different lengths than a basic appointment. If you book a follow-up or short office appointment for a reason outside of those listed in the drop-down menu, your appointment may have to be rescheduled. Please contact the clinic if what you are needing to be seen for is not on the list.
- If you are having troubles with the portal please call the clinic at (403) 887-2224 to speak with a receptionist.
- If you deactivate your account you will need to contact the clinic in order to reactivate it.